Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Award and tags

I don’t want to pile my award and tag in my blog. Time to share my happiness with all of you. Already I am hunting all my fellow sweet bloggers who have tagged me long back. Guys you are always sweet, adorable and boosting me with your warm encouragement, which let me shape up better day-by-day. It is always touching and thrilling to receive some small surprises virtually.

Starting with my top ten pictures , I already did it but this slideshow contains different pictures.

My top ten pictures

Tagged by Shashree who is a newbie in food world, but very enthusiastic learner. She has some Spicy Andra cuisine, which I adore!
Another blogger Madhavi, whipping up from Desi to Italian in her blog.















Proud to receive again the from Spicy tasty by the duo Nithu & Shriya. The duo shares their spicy fiery treats in a tastier way!
Kamala, own a lovely homely blog filled with Mom’s love, nothing beats Amma’s cuisine! has passed the yummy blog award too :)

As per the rules I should also quote my favorite yummy dessert(s) that I have ever prepared/eaten. Here we go with my favorite yummy dessert(s):

*Rasmalai
*Mango mousse
*Sandesh
*Poli


Yesterday, I got 2 but same awards from India, especially from 2 talented Bakers in blogosphere. I am wondering how could they pat it, roll it and bake it perfectly pretty much on everyday basis. There is "no limit for creativity" has been proven by Deeba & Swati. I wish you should always treat us with ur virtual goodies and I will be very please to drool and visit your “Bakery” (he he ur blog) U made my Day Dear Bakers!

Madhavi is honoring me with the award, thanks a bunch Dear! I am really touched with all this gesture.

My sweet friend Kalai from Samaithu Paarkalam has passed me the award today. It is always a pleasure to have a glance her kitchen what she is cooking for us....




I would love to pass to some of my boggers who just encourage me and stand behind all my post. It is really hard to pick few ..

Asha & Richa (I know u already got it but u need more than one for all the warm encouragement you leave in my blog)

Kamala : My turn to pass another award Kamala

Dhivya i know she is in break- but one who always standed behind- miss u girl :(

17 comments:

Madhavi said...

Hey Cham, passed on "You make My Day" award to u just now and am seeing that u have already done it ...hehehe

Madhavi said...

Congratulations for ur well deserve award, and everything looks greatttttt :)))

Siri said...

Nice pics Cham and Congrats on ur awards..well deserving I must say!

Siri

Kalai said...

Cool slide show, Cham!! Love the pics a lot. Congratulations on the award!!! You definitely deserve it, dear girl. :)

Uma said...

love the slide show of your top 10 pics. cham! They all look so mouth-watering. Enjoy the awards. You truly deserve them. I wanted to pass it too, but after realising you already got them, I didn't! But you're always in my mind and make my day with your sweet comments. Congrats!

kamala said...

Congrats on ur award Cham.Thanks you so much for passing it to me.

Asha said...

Enjoy both the award, we all work hard and each one of us deserve it. Thank you for thinking of me too!:))

List of desserts sounds great, I haven't been making any Indian sweets these days, got to start.

Richa said...

congrats on the award, cham! thanks for passing it on to me, appreciate it a lot :)
btw, did not see ur post in toi?
glad to know u liked the carrot orange soup & for ur prompt f/b.

Vanamala said...

congrats on your awards

Kalai said...

Surprise for you at my blog, dear! :)

Sukanya Ramkumar said...

Hi Cham...
Congrats on ur awards. Nice pic.

Cham said...

Yes Richa, my post will not update automatically, i got 2 send a bug report each time i am posting a new one to Sailu :(
Thank u everyone, if u re keep encouraging me like that, i can run my blog for years , that is sure!

sowmya said...

nice pictures and done beautifully...congrats on your award..

ranji said...

Hi cham..congrats on ur well deserving award!!!love the photos:)i dont remember if i left a comment here b4.If yes please pardon me:)

Laavanya said...

Congratuls on your awards Cham! :)

jayasree said...

Wonderful choice of pics. Congrats on the well deserved award.

SASHREE said...

wow cham,pics are simply gr8..ur slideshow is simply gr8.
BTW congrats on ur awards..u really deserves