I am on cloud nine these days. Yes, I would love to show all my awards that I collected from 2 weeks. I am really touched by the gesture of my blog friends, I made many friends through this blog world in just less than 6 month.
Again, I would like to thank my regular visitors who take a moment to leave such an encouragements in each and every posts. I would like to introduce two people which are not in TOI , the first one is Shashree, owns a beautiful food blog , next is Mitr Bay area who rocks with her writing skills and share with us her thoughts and interests, yes I visit blogs other than food too :)
Uma and Mitr-Bay area:Thank you for considering me as a good chatter. I will keep up Friends.
Finally i would love to extend my friendship with this Good Chat award to Kamala, Kalai, Madhavi,Sugarcraft -India
Finally i have one more thing!
Shuba and Shashree have tagged me for 10 things i hate
- I hate the smell of ripped banana, even though I eat banana but when they are still firm and when there is no black spot over skin. It is weird right but true.
- When someone takes my stuff and misplace it
- When my son refuses to clean his mess after playtime.
- I hate to start my day with sweet breakfast like sugary doughnut, jam/jelly bread or PB I am at savory side
- Peanut butter makes me sick, well I don’t know
- Long flight travel specially From India to US
- Extreme Heat and extreme cold weather – cannot blame the mother nature
- Loud music, noise or annoying sounds
- I hate watching all tragedy/violence movies, movie is just timepass I don’t like to waste my 2 to 3 hours wetting my tissue paper
- He he, don’t hate me for this; I hate tagging others and tag which is not related to culinary theme like this one!
Hope i didn't miss anyone in my list, phew, i am tired of hopping around blog to double check my award!Let's end the weekend smoothly with her food, I made her dish not once but many times, this one rock in my family. That is none than Asha 's Saagu well she served with idlis, but Madhu's policy is we should consume other than rice, so i made puris!