Tags,awards.YRR

First of all thank you each and everyone who tagged me and passed many awards this month. Yes, i collected all this awards and tags for the month of June. Sorry guys to acknowledge after a long long time.
Well i have been tagged long back by A-Kay , pretty interesting Book Tag .

The rules was:
Pick up the nearest book.Open to page 123.Find the fifth sentence.Post the next three sentences.Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.
I picked a book from my son's self :Disney's storybook collection. I enjoy reading again again those fairy tales....



Title of the story: Mickey and the Beanstalk
At last, the beanstalk began to wobble, and then, it toppled over.Then the giant crashed to the ground and was still. The farmers took the golden harp back to the castle on the hilltop, where she could sing again.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Another tag for 30 questions
Tagged by Hetal, Shashree . Both of you check it out this post





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



Another one to end up knowing more about me, got this tag by Shasree ( She loves me a lot -Beautiful young energetic blogger)

What was I doing ten years ago?

In Paris, i was studing in University , those moments where unforgotable! Experimenting new food in the kitchen and recreating my mom's dishes for my brothers :)

What are five things on my to-do list for today (non-work related)?

May be those things will be for morning, now it is midnight!

*Prepare lunch, he he no breakfast in weekend ...

*Look my sunday newspaper

*Go out for shopping (that what i do after looking those deals in newspaper)

*Clean the kitchen

*Take my son out.

What are five snacks I enjoy?

I am not junk eater, he he my snacks are healthy! I do have lots of snacks for the two other junk Kings in my house:)

1.Fresh fruits

2.Nuts

3.dried fruits

4.And that's it (2 bad right!)

What things would I do if I were a billionaire?

I can always imagine and create an illusion but Reality is totally different. So once i become billionaire, i will answer it properly. Pratical way of thinking......

Places I’ve lived:

Pondicherry (india),France,UK,US (Boston & CA)

Jobs I’ve had:

Worked as SW prof to fortune companies but did not made any fortune :)

*IBM and Google

@@@@@@@@@@@@


My 10 Secrets

Mitr.bay area tagged me to reveal my ten secrets about myself. Huh, revealing secrets? Gosh there is gonna be no more secrets in my life. May be for the virtual world friends, I can talk about myself. Warning:Don’t be disappointed after reading

1. I am big chatter, my friends and family time to time “warn me” to take a deep breath!
2. Easily engaged conversation and start arguing, well not very seriously, just the way to keep busy everyone around.
3. Easy going person
4. Very straight forward, that causes lots of problems. But I like to sort out things right away but in very polite and polish way.
5. When things has to be done, I don’t get any fear to push or even give pressure to be completed soon…
6. Love to prepare sweets but don’t even dare to touch it
7. Like to laugh a lot :)
8. I can live without TV a whole day .
9. Very organized but insist my husb & son to be too, poor guys they re suffering.
10. Last but not the least, cannot hide any secrets to my sweet heart (my weak point)

Now Shhhh , those are my little secrets………

*************************************

Some few more awards has been passed by my fellow food bloggers.

Nice matters award : Subha
You make my day award: Sowmya
Yummy blog award Suma Rajesh
Rocking girl award Shashree
Good Chat Blog Award: Sunshinemom,her homely simple food recipes reminds my mom's cuisine and Subha , chatter box like me, even she is veg girl, she won't dare to comment it :)

Nothing makes you more Happy if someone says that you are the inspiration behind their hard work :)







New series of award
Inspirational award By Shashree, Subha, Dhivya Vikram, Swati Garg ( I adore the way she handles Non-veg, you re adorable sweetie)

Jamie from Flavor Pantry started this award.

What else you need if someone says that your blog is inspirational !


Inspiration starts from home: Of course mom will be the first to list. We never went out to eat :) She takes care to make it healthy and satisfying meal to us.

My dad: always tried to incorporate all the soup , salad and foreign cuisine. I learnt my basic salad dressing to soup when i was a teen. Both of my parents stayed in foreign country. He helps my mom a lot in cooking, cleaning, ect... Role model for male (he he, my hubby got to learn a lot from him or may be i am spoiling him!)

Sister: veg girl in our family, she prepares some lip smacking veggies...


Husband: Food critics, helped me to improve the taste of my dish. May be , i twisted or even changed my mom's style to husband 's taste!

Blogger friends and friends: You re the one to encourage me and bring me out all my creativity.

I would love to pass my inspirational awards to everyone who encourage and boost me up.

But still few have touched or inspired in blogosphere.


Asha: not only i learn new food every time she posts something, she knows how to encourage other bloggers, she inspired me in many ways :)


Happy cook: has the title mentioned, She is a happy cook who whips up everything (meat to veg) with humor & style...

Uma: another amazing food blogger that i had a chance to meet her recently. Not only i die for her chutneys, she is a spicy buddy like me. I admire her patience! Thank you Uma for commenting even for all my entries (including non-veg)

Srivalli: well , she manage to post something in everyday basis despite her busy schedule and family. The most inspirational, the Microwave cooking event really pushed me to explore thing in MW :) Big thanks to Valli if you haven't pushed me for MW cooking i would never discovered the easiest short cut of baking :)

Blogging with Purpose Award given by Suma Rajesh (another sweet person that i discovered recently)




Kalai: known her from the early crawling days in blogosphere. One of the kind and loyal person too, Hope things settle down from your side and come back soon with a "killer" NON-Veg Dear :)

Kamala: Love the way she brings everything from scratch, Her parota making was like a pro and the gulab jamun, wow you ve to check it out guys.


Madhavi: Desi mingled with Italian, well talking about her cuisine. I adore her dishes.




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Solai True Chettinad
I just want to pass my Inspirational award and Blogging with purpose award to You!
Chettinad Cuisine has always been my favorite one. When i found her site, i just felt in love after my first visit :) Not one or two, she shares so many Chettinad varieties.... Few days back she posted this chettinad brinjal cilantro curry, i couldn't resist it and ended up making the day itself for dinner... The slight tangy taste with the combo of brinjal and cilantro aroma not only filled my kitchen, our tummy too. One of the keeper sure and rocking recipe too :) Just made some rotis ..... I can surely say "Your Recipe Rock", aunty , sending her recipe to Madhuram of Egglesscooking for YRR.



Brinjal and cilantro curry

Comments

bha said…
so many tags and so many awards....really overwhelming....enjoy your awards
Cham said…
Bhags So prompt , thank you so much 4 ur nice words :)
Unknown said…
Really wonderful...delicious and fantastic.. ur blog is very nice dear.... keep it up dear... heartly wishes...
Sunshinemom said…
Wow! Cham - Made good reading! Congrats on all those awards!
FH said…
Hey, are you trying beat me with a post longer than me? ;D

Why didn't you invest in the Fortune 500? Would have been a millionaire! Enjoyed reading the MeMe!:)

Enjoy all the awards, thanks for your kind words and award too. I try to do my best!:))
kamala said…
It is fun to read more abt u Cham.It is a honor for me.You are so sweet and always help me.COngrats on ur awards
Uma said…
wow, wow, wow, tags and awards showering on you Cham! enjoy dear. the tags are too good. thanks for passing the award to me. you made me fly on cloud 9 with your sweet words. Thank you so much. I saw your comment just when I woke up this morning, but couldn't reply soon....sorry for that! Have a nice day.
Archy said…
So many Tags and awards!! Enjoy Cham!! Congrats Dear !!
Cham said…
Srikars Thank you for such nice words...I will keep up
Sunshinemom:Thanks a lot to pass ur award :)
Asha He he if i have invested , sure i would have been sitting and watching my bank account perhaps not blogging :) Thanks a lot & hugs to You.
Kamala: thank you
Uma:with pleasure
ArchyThank you Archy
Sum Raj said…
wooo congrates congrates congrates...so many treasures....u deserve even more cham...and nice to know abt ur secrets specially.. :) hugs to u ....
bee said…
congrats on the well-deserved awards.
Dori said…
Nice to read more about you, and congratulations on so many awards!!!
Laavanya said…
Wow.. nice to know a bit more about you through your tags and Congrats on your awards Cham.
Unknown said…
Congratulations on the well deserved awards.Ejoyed reading your meme.Most of the things matches me ecept #8 and # 9..:D.Thanks to introducing Solai's site to me.
Sujatha said…
Congrats on all your awards! And nice to know so much about you through your MeMe's.. Very interesting post, Cham.. :)
Madhavi said…
Congratulations on ur awards Cham!!!Nice to read ur tags as well..

Thank you so much for passin' to me dear, I am so happy!!!
Deepthi Shankar said…
Your Tags was an interesting read .. Congrats on your awards
Rachel said…
Congrts on all those awrds..nice meme
so many awards and tags, congrats on all..cham...pls add one more to ur endless c ollection..come on over to my blog and accept it!! :-)
Sailaja said…
wow, so many awards. Congrats on your awards.
Madhavi said…
Hey Cham, I have something for u dear, check out my blog!!!
Kalai said…
Wow!! You are so sweet to think of me, Cham! Congratulations on all of the awards, dear. You definitely deserve them!! Seems like just yesterday we started blogging, huh? You are so sweet to say such nice things about me. I am so glad to have "met" you through blogging! :)
Swati said…
Wow..so many awards..all truly deserved..Its been great knowing you and I am very happy to share this happiness of yours..Wish you all the best for everything!!
Beyond Curries said…
That was a very big post cham. Congrats on all your awards. Even I browse the Sunday paper like crazy for coupons.

That's an awesome chettinad curry. Thanks for sending it to the event.
Finla said…
Hi cham thankyou for tagging me, will do it when i am back in september
Namratha said…
Congrats on all your awards Cham, good going! :)