Monday, October 20, 2008

Pasta with chilli, bell pepper and peanut sauce

When someone try out your recipe and leave a comment saying that your recipe is winner, we like a lot!
That is the real pleasure and success for a blogger. Most of the times, while seeing the picture or list of ingredients, I decide the recipe would be sure a hit if we try out. Here is an example.

For this month MBP- Rachel choose tantalizing sauces, I never hooked on any tomato sauce. The cheese one will be good just for two scoops and I need to add hot sauce to finish the cheesy bland taste. I was keep hoping around until …

Zlamushka came with right blog choice “Mahanandi” for her Tried and Tasted event. I was pretty sure that I am going to dig something new for my taste bud in her huge collection of recipe index.

Mahanandi: unique way of writing, eye-feasting pictures and sizzling food recipes, there is no wonder, her blog is well known by everyone! As my search is being narrowed for sauce, her Pasta with chilli, bell pepper & peanut sauce just caught my attention. The sauce has everything I wanted, sweet, savory, nutty, and of course spicy!

It is time to move from your traditional tomato sauce and give a try to this one!

Pasta with chilli, bell pepper & peanut sauce

Lime pickle

My first recipe tried from her site, already posted before sending both recipes to Zu's Tried and Tasted event!




Lime pickle

37 comments:

Curry Leaf said...

Simply deliciouso Cham.You combined both the event and created this.I love Pasta with bell pepper not yet tried Peanut sauce one.

Usha said...

Both of these look delicious...loved the sauce with peanut and bell pepper,usually I have tried them separately never together...

anudivya said...

Peanut sauce is pretty interesting! Wonder how it would taste... both look great. Nice entries.

LG said...

nice combo of ingredients in the sauce cham..pasta looks yumm. Pickle ummmm yuummy!

srikars kitchen said...

Looks YUM & new for me... will try.. adding peanut with pepper.. nice entry...

DK said...

You r so right Cham! Nothing like encouraging comments for the hardwork done in the kitchen!

Good choices :)

aparna said...

Looks really yummy.

sowmya said...

looks really good..love the ingredients..quite different.

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

wow peanut sauce sounds interesting.. i love your lime pickle..

Sukanya Ramkumar said...

Loved the nice bright color of ur pasta. Creative recipe. Looks so good. YUM!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the lovely entry!

Andhra Flavors said...

Its great sauce with peanut and bell pepper.

Sujatha said...

Nice combo and both look so delicious, Cham! Peanut sauce is definitely a variation from the regular sauce.. Got to try this one for sure..

Lime pickle looks so spicy and colorful.. I can imagine its divine taste with curd rice :)

jayasree said...

peanut sauce sounds interesting. Pasta looks very delicious.

karuna said...

peanut sauce in pasta, wowow tht is a new combo to me. looks yummy. a must try.

Uma said...

wow, what a scrumptious meal! I want all that pasta, sauce and the pickle. looks lovely dear!

G.Pavani said...

simply yummy and delicious it tempting me..

Sireesha said...

WOW peanut sauce sounds interesting and quite different.Love the colour..
Lime pickle also looks delicious...

Priya said...

Love the colour of ur pasta..peanut sauce with pepperbell really an ultimate combo..eye catching clicks..

Laavanya said...

Nothing makes me happier than to know someone tried a recipe I posted :) Mahanandi is filled with awesome recipes ... beautiful entries cham.

DEESHA said...

that pasta is superb ... I havent tried with the peanut flavour .. looks delicious

kamala said...

Long time back I made this sauce from her blog ...Really delicious Cham.

Happy cook said...

I would love to have that bowl of pasta and that pickle, just to drool and drool

Vani said...

Lovely pictures both, Cham! That lime pickle looks especially delicious!

meeso said...

That pasta is a great color!

Vij said...

wow cham! looks delicious! will try it soon!

Kayal said...

Looks delicious....will try out for sure...please do visit my blog once

Adlak's tiny world said...

Both yr pasta and pickle looks so yummy. Pickle inviting me to take a piect out of it. good job.

Pravs said...

Love the pic ..looks yum. I so agree with you..it's a pleasure when a blogger gets such positive comments :)

Divya Vikram said...

great choice for the events..looks delicious cham..

Archy said...

Lovely Cham.. simple and easy Pasta, I have pasta so shall try this soon !!

raaji said...

I guess the peanuts must have bought in such a flavor.you all must have enjoyed it....the pickle is so lipsmacking.....

Vaishali said...

This sounds and looks super-delicious, Cham.

vandana rajesh said...

This is absolutely mouthwatering cham and this is the first thing in the morning , I am feeling hungry already. Thks for particpating in the lunch box event. Have put up the round up.

Ramya said...

Hi,
Please collect the award at my blog. U deserve it!

http://ramya65.blogspot.com/2008/10/hard-working-food-blogger-award.html

Thanks,
Ramya

Sunshinemom said...

The winner is lime pickles - looks hot!! Peanut sauce sounds a great idea - I haven't tried this one:)

Swati said...

Hi Cham.. seeing you in a long time...
The pasta looks great and has all the flavors one can wish for..
Happy Diwali dear...