Fruit trifle

Seasonal fruits are enjoyed “au Naturel form”, I am sending my fruit salad trifle to Jugalbandi Click au Naturel



Fruit Trifle



Fun 'n sun

Summer reminds vacation, beach, sunscreen, grilling and outdoor fun. The weather heats up and the body get dehydrate easily. Protect yourself and stay cool & healthy!

Some summer tips:

*Avoid outdoor in the middle of the day.
*Drink before you feel thirsty
*Avoid soft drinks, coffee even they are considered as fluid, they contain dehydrating agents!
*Use a sunscreen, hat and protect your eyes with sunglasses
*Try to wear loose cotton clothes and light color is preferable and avoids darker color (darker one attract the sun light)

Summer recipe

Summer is the right time to get the best juicy, ripe fruits and vegetables. Beat the heat with some fresh fruits.

My fruit trifle:
Fruits used
Mango, orange, strawberries (can be made with any seasonal fruit)
Yogurt: Greek yogurt

Take a tall bowl or glass/trifle, start with one fruit and scoop some yogurt and alternate with fruits and yogurt.

I am sending also this fruit trifle to Fun N Sun event hosted by easycraft

Check out some cool recipe ideas for summer:

*Curd Rice

*Taboulet salad

*Grilled pear salad

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tempting Snap Cham.Will try this
Cham said…
Solai: Thank u for ur super fast comment.
Uma said…
wonderful click, Cham! the fruit trifle looks great. Nice entries.
EC said…
That looks lovely and tempting cham...thanks for sending it my way
kamala said…
such a easy n cool recipe cham .A nice click too.
Dhivya said…
wonderful click cham and cool dessert too:)

Just woke up and saw ur wishes!!!thank u very much!the card was amazing!!!!!!!
Annu said…
Looks great cham..
Uma said…
Hi Cham,

I've tagged you for a meme. Check out my blog for details. Please do it only if you're interested.
Unknown said…
Cool click cham!
Unknown said…
You have been tagged by me Cham!Check out my blog..Participate only if u like
refreshingly tempting cham :)
Namratha said…
WOW Cham, this looks gorgeous...perfect CLICK! :)
Anonymous said…
Cool trifle Cham. I see that you have already seen my blog before I could inform you about the award.

Congrats once again.
Annu said…
Cham check my blog dear,something awating you:-)....
jayasree said…
Lovely click, Cham
Deepa Kuber said…
Cham I tagged u for a meme and i have a surprise too.. check out my blog.
ADuu said…
Hi,you have a great blog!visiting my blog plz...I love cook ,too.chinese food in my blog,hehe...

http://aduucnfood.blogspot.com/
Suganya said…
Hi Cham.... Ur fruit trifle looks awesome..... Nice fruit dish...Nice click...
Madhavi said…
Excellent click cham...looks tempting!!!
Medhaa said…
looks so yummy and fresh. nice picture
AnuZi said…
Sooooo yummy! Pardon the drool ;o)
Shubha Ravikoti said…
Nice pic.... u have clicked it so well it looks delicious... ummmmm
Lakshmi said…
Lovely pic yaar, it tempted me to get into the pic and drink it right away :D wonderfull click.....and a mouthwatering dessert too!
Sunshinemom said…
Yummmm....Wish I could scoop out some!